miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

Dear Coffee Consumer

November 9, 2011

Dear Coffee Consumer:

I am respectfully addressing you, whether you consume low or high volumes of coffee as I used to do before I went study abroad. I am struggling to maintain my coffee standards but as I am living as a student I have only be able to obtain low to regular quality coffee; I have recently traveled to Chicago, where I discovered that even the most sophisticated and world known places are not able to serve that magic coffee that I need.

I hope that I am not boring you with my stories but I am really concern about you my dear coffee lover, each day I see hundreds of you, buying coffee from different places, without even notice the quality of your beverage. I am not a wine expert but as many of you, I can appreciate a good wine, a refreshing Shiraz or a bold Cabernet Sauvignon.

I must agree that wine is right now, the most sophisticated beverage in the world, but people can enjoy coffee as they enjoy wine. One day we will have single origin fresh coffees everywhere, at affordable but sustainable prices; with professional, dedicated and skilled baristas; everyone is going to recognize the coffee not just for caffeine but for flavors and aromas.

Enjoy all that life can give you, please demand high quality in your coffee.

Sincerely,

Jorge Villacorta Melgar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario